John Cena is a hitched man! The WWE hotshot turned entertainer has married sweetheart Shay Shariatzadeh in Florida. We have five things to think about the new lady of the hour.
Congratulations are coming up for John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh, as the WWE star and entertainer wedded his sweetheart of one and a half years in a mystery wedding in Tampa, FL on Oct. 12. The couple started dating in mid-2019, lastly made their honorary pathway debut on Oct. 26, 2019, at the NYC debut of his film Playing With Fire. Shay worked in Vancouver, CA in a designing situation, far away from the spotlight that was John’s past sentiment with long-lasting GF and later life partner, Nikki Bella, 36. So their sentiment was substantially more on the down-low than his exceptionally open relationship with his then-individual WWE star Nikki, which finished in 2018.
Shay and John were first spotted having a sentimental supper date in her local Vancouver in March 2019, while John was in Canada to film Playing with Fire. His next task took him to San Diego, where she flew in to meet him while appreciating a significant distance relationship. John was such a refined man, as he was shot specifically returning her to the air terminal following the difficult ends of the week together and energetically saying farewell to her. Shay inevitably found a tech line of work working distantly so the pair had the option to be together constantly, and that friendship is currently going to endure forever. We have five things to think about Shay:
Shay Shariatzadeh and now-spouse John Cena go to the debut of ‘Doolittle’ at the Regency Village Theater in Los Angele on January 11, 2020.
1. Shay lived in Vancouver. At the point when she began seeing John, Shay was an item supervisor at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company in Vancouver, Canada. “I met different Product Managers to sort out how they got into their job, and I followed their way,” she said in a profile on Avigilon’s site. “Today, I invest wholeheartedly in the video observation industry because our items assist the guard with people and their benefits, and that is my little commitment to our reality.”
2. She contemplated Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of British Columbia, where she got a four-year college education in 2013, as per E! On the web. “I have consistently delighted in math and material science,” she proceeded on Avigilon’s site. “My sibling considered designing in school, and I recollect one day he got back home with a task and it was a self-governing vehicle — and that was it! I chose to consider Engineering.”
John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh go to the debut of ‘Behaving recklessly’ at NYC’s AMC Lincoln Square Theater on Oct. 26, 2019.
3. Her mother has been a wellspring of motivation for her. “The most grounded and most persevering lady I know is my mom. The greatest exercise she trained me was to be autonomous and the battle for the things I need throughout everyday life,” Shay included. “She is the explanation I battle to be simply the best form, to be benevolent and to never surrender—because, regardless of all the difficulty, she generally grinned. She is my legend.”
4. Since Oct. 2013, she’s been a Mentor for her place of graduation. Part of her obligations as a Mentor incorporate creating and keeping up “associations with UBC and add to endeavors to construct a more grounded industry and network,” and contributing “to the eventual fate of designing and innovation by helping the up and coming age of pioneers,” as per her LinkedIn.
5. She was spotted having a four-hour supper with John on one of their first dates. The pair appeared to have bounty to discuss, as their first trips as a team was long ones. Four-hour meals mean astonishing discussion, and that unmistakably associated the wrestler/entertainer with the lovely designer. Under two years after the fact, the one who was so hesitant to get hitched in the past is currently a spouse once more!